Undergraduate Tuition Cost:
Beginning in August, 2018, our undergraduate tuition costs just $135 per credit hour! ($350 until then)*
Special Education Add-On Endorsement
$350 per credit hour*
Graduate Tuition Cost:
$400 per credit hour*
*Please note: some courses require nominal costs in a few cases:
- Some courses require an exam proctor for key exams. Please be aware that some proctors and/or the institutions or organizations they represent may legally require compensation for their services. Sterling College accepts no financial responsibility for proctors. If you wish to utilize a proctor who requires compensation, you will be solely responsible for such costs.
- For PH110: Physical Science and BI125: Environmental Science, we may bill the lab kit with tuition to ensure everyone has the necessary kit near the beginning of the course.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students pay a separate technology fee.
- Upon acceptance, students pay a $50 deposit. Click here to pay the deposit.
- Education students ONLY: a one-time $150 Watermark Data Fee.