Equipping Future Educators
The Sterling Teacher Education Program (STEP) has a history of producing highly qualified educators. Our professors are licensed educators with classroom experience, and are excited to teach you about management techniques, lesson planning and methods of instruction. Our flexible STEP Online program takes you through the same accredited classes as our traditional students, allowing you to complete your degree on your schedule. If you already hold a bachelor’s degree, we also offer coursework in professional studies leading to Kansas licensure in many areas.
- STEP (Sterling Teacher Education Program) graduates have an established history of success on the required content tests for licensure
- Clinical teaching opportunities in your area
- Personal advising by full-time faculty from the SC Education Department
- Accredited by the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE)
- Kansas licensure is highly regarded in other states
(Must be Completed with a C or Higher)
Required General Education Courses
About Sterling College
Sterling College is a Christ-centered, four-year college located in Sterling, Kansas, with a mission to develop creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.
Sterling College Online Learning has delivered quality online distance learning programs and courses to people in the United States for over ten years. Sterling ranks exceptionally well as an online Christian college, priding itself in Christ-centered, quality, affordable education.