Sterling College has a program designed just for you, the working professional. Our 100% online courses allow you to access your classes on your time—not when your professor tells you to be there. With all of your assignments and an extensive library database easily accessible online, you have the freedom to do your homework at anytime from anywhere.
Application Process and Requirements
- Complete the free application https://sterling.emasservices.com/OnlinePrograms/OnlineProgramsApplication.aspx
- Request all official transcripts from every school you have attended be sent to Admissions@sterling.edu or Sterling College Admissions, 125 W. Cooper, Sterling, Kansas 67579
- Once you are officially accepted make your $50 Online Programs Deposit https://www.sterling.edu/admissions/deposits
Discover the program advantages:
- Small class sizes
- Undergraduate tuition is just $135 per credit hour
- Top-Quality Degree: our courses are developed by professionals with expertise in the fields of management, marketing, economics, and more.
- Fast-Track to Success: Our program can be completed by motivated students in just two years. Classes start soon, so don”t wait. Apply today.
- 100% online: Every course in our program is delivered 100% online. All classes and resources are available 24/7. Finding time to study just got a lot easier.
We have a proven record of quality that has withstood the test of time. Our knowledgeable faculty and in-depth courses are guaranteed to give you the boost you need to advance in your career. Our courses are kept current and all assignments are designed to be applicable to real-life situations. You will immediately be able to apply your lessons to challenges you face in the office.
OM301 Organizational Theory (3 credits)
OM302 Principles of Management (3 credits)
OM380 Business & Society (3 credits)
OM310 Principles of Managerial Accounting (3 credits)
OM320 Business Statistics (3 credits)
OM330 Business Ethics (3 credits)
OM360 Principles of Marketing (3 credits)
OM410 Business Law (3 credits)
OM370 Management Information Systems (3 credits)
OM430 Strategy & Managerial Decision Making (3 credits)
OM350 Introduction to Economics (3 credits)
OM340 Leadership (3 credits)
OM440 Crisis Management (3 credits)
OM425 Human Resource Management (3 credits)
OM450 Entrepreneurship (3 credits)
Total: 45 credits
Please note: Sterling College Online courses are not available to international students at this time.