Designed for the Working Professional
Our 100% online courses allow you to access your classes on your time—not when your professor tells you to be there. With all of your assignments and an extensive library database easily accessible online, you have the freedom to do your homework at anytime from anywhere. If you are looking for four year business program and you are not transferring in many credits, please click here for our Business Management degree.
Click below to learn the difference between our Business Administration and Organizational Management programs!
Application Process and Requirements
Request all official transcripts from every school you have attended be sent to Admissions@sterling.edu or Sterling College Admissions, 125 W. Cooper, Sterling, Kansas 67579
- OM201 Microeconomics (3 credits)
- OM238 Principles of Management (3 credits)
- OM240 Business Law (3 credits)
- OM250 Business Statistics (3 credits)
- OM260 Accounting for Managers (3 credits)
- OM340 Leadership (3 credits)
- OM344 Management Information Systems (3 credits)
- OM362 Business Ethics (Writing Intensive) (3 credits)
- OM365 Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
- OM380 Business & Society (3 credits)
- OM421 Human Resource Management (3 credits)
- OM422 Operations Management (3 credits)
- OM426 Non-Profit Management (3 credits)
- OM445 Crisis Management (3 credits)
- OM499 Business Policy (3 credits)
Total: 45 credits
About Sterling College
Sterling College is a Christ-centered, four-year college located in Sterling, Kansas, with a mission to develop creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.
Sterling College Online Learning has delivered quality online distance learning programs and courses to people in the United States for over ten years. Sterling ranks exceptionally well as an online Christian college, priding itself in Christ-centered, quality, affordable education.