Develop Academically through the Lens of Faith
The Christian Thought degree incorporates courses in theology, ethics, and philosophy to prepare you to engage in a wide variety of vocations. A Christian Thought major or minor will help students develop a Christian worldview by training them to think critically about a wide range of issues.
Application Process and Requirements
Request all official transcripts from every school you have attended be sent to Admissions@sterling.edu or Sterling College Admissions, 125 W. Cooper, Sterling, Kansas 67579
- Core Bible Sequence (12 credits)
- Theology and Ministry Core Curriculum [historical theology, spiritual formation, theological method] (20 credits)
- TM354 Systematic Theology I (3 credits)
- TM355 Systematic Theology II (3 credits)
- TM369 Christian Apologetics (3 credits)
- TM387 Christian Ethics (Writing Intensive) (3 credits)
- TM438 Theology and Society (3 credits)
- TM470 Philosophy of Religion (3 credits)
- TM484 Contemporary Christian Thought (3 credits)
- TM498 Thesis Proposal (0 credits)
- TM499 Senior Thesis (Writing Intensive) (2 credits)
- Two TM elective courses (6 credits)
Subtotal: 61 credits
Note: At least 9 credits count toward general education requirements.
About Sterling College
Sterling College is a Christ-centered, four-year college located in Sterling, Kansas, with a mission to develop creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.
Sterling College Online Learning has delivered quality online distance learning programs and courses to people in the United States for over ten years. Sterling ranks exceptionally well as an online Christian college, priding itself in Christ-centered, quality, affordable education.