Summer General Education Courses: Just $135 Per Credit Hour!
Classes start every eight weeks!
|SESSION BEGINS||APPLICATION DEADLINE|
|Fall I 2017: August 28, 2017||August 14, 2017|
|Fall II 2017: October 16, 2017||October 2, 2017|
|Spring I 2018: January 25, 2018 (note: starts Thursday)||January 11, 2018|
|Spring II 2018: March 19, 2018||March 5, 2018|
|Summer I 2018: May 14, 2018||April 30, 2018|
|Summer II 2018: July 2, 2018||June 18, 2018|
We offer undergraduate online degrees and programs in:
- Online interdisciplinary degree in Criminal Justice Administration
- Online interdisciplinary degree in Organizational Management
- Online degree in Elementary Education*
- Online degree in History (also available: teacher licensure opportunity)
NEW in May 2018!
Beginning May 2018, we offer an online graduate (Master of Arts) degree in:
Endorsement and Licensure
- Professional Studies-Secondary Education Licensure Program **
- K-6, 6-12, and PreK-12 Licensure Programs
- Special Education Add-On Endorsement
**This program is designed to assist candidates who already have a bachelor’s degree in one of the approved areas. (Art, Biology, Chemistry, Communication and Theatre Art, Elementary Education, English, History and Government, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education, and Health.) Candidates completing this program will then be prepared to obtain 6-12 licensure in that area.
Check here to see if your state of residence is eligible for our programs . All states are eligible except Massachusetts.