Initial Transfer Evaluation Information
Evaluate my transfer credit
- An ITE or Initial Transfer Evaluation will provide you a review of your transfer work detailing curriculum requirements that are met and have not been met for Sterling College Online.
- Sterling College transfers in courses, with a grade of C- or higher, that have been taken at a regionally accredited college or university. Remedial/preparatory level credits and athletic participation credits will not be accepted for transfer. No more than 65 credit hours from a two-year college will count toward Sterling College graduation requirements.
- Credit for prior learning: Sterling understands that many students have gained valuable knowledge outside of the classroom and does offer Credit for Prior Learning in the following ways:
- AP/IB/CLEP/Dantes examination scores o Professional Training – must provide examples of college level learning or transcripts of certifications earned (e.g. Police academies, etc.)
- Military training – must provide Joint Services or Air Force Transcript for review
Let’s get started!
Send an email to Admissions@sterling.edu to submit your transcripts for a Transfer Degree Evaluation for Sterling College Online! Please be sure to list which degree you are interested in.